Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pictures from Christmas Party- 2010

Just like I promised, here are the pictures which are a little blurry. With young pups like us all sitting in one spot together, what can you expect?

I am sitting on the floor like a good boy.

Trying to get everyone together and calm. From left to right: Joyce and Mako, Mom and Me, Doc and Jeannie (in the very back), and Emmy and Jenny.
                                          

Oh yeah it was hard to sit still.

This would have been a really good one if I hadn't looked down and Emmy hadn't moved so that her face looks like a blur.

There goes Mako.

Me and Mom

Moms dog that she got in honor of Hugh




All in all, it was a great meeting. Good to see everyone again, especially my brother, Doc, and sister, Emmy. I don't get to see them often since they live so far away. Good times were had by all.

Love,
Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment