Thursday, January 6, 2011

Puppy Obedience Class 5 of 6

Today mom and I had to attend my fifth obedience class (Puppy Kindergarten). It was just me and Mako at this class. We parcticed several commands that we already knew, plus a few that we are currently working on. It was nice getting to see my sister again. We have really grown since we have seen each other last and this was before Christmas!

We took some pictures with one another, so you can really tell that we have grown and you can also see how much Mako and I look alike. It would be hard to figure out who was who in the photos if you didn't already know. :)

Here we are together:
Hi there!

Mako and one of her raisers

Me, Mako's mom, and then Mako. Yeah Mako and I look a lot alike!

synchronized puppies

Yes I am sitting on Mako's mom's lap :)


Being a good boy looking at the camera for mom.





After the meeting in our normal place, we decided to go to a nearby park where there were a lot of kids playing, light traffic, and kid playground equipment. I have never seen anything like it yet, so this was a new one for me. We walked across some of the equipment (small holed walkways and plastic stairs) which did not bother either of us puppies one bit! Half of the little kids at the playground rushed over to pet us when they noticed that we were near. We greeted for a short amount of time, walked around the swings, and then it was time to go home so I could eat my supper. Mmmm super, my favorite time of day, next to morning of course when I get my breakfast. Take care,   Wayne


No comments:

Post a Comment