Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

I just wante to wish a very Happy 1st Birthday to Wayne, Doc, Emmy, Mako, Honey, and all the other puppies from the "V10" litter!!!!

Also a very Happy 1st Birthday to Hedy, Waffles, and all of the other puppies from the Maggie litter that were born the same day as Wayne!!!! How exciting, Southeastern had two litters born the same day.

Wayne will be coming back my way Labor Day weekend so I will get to go see him and spend a little bit of time with him then. I haven't seen him in a month and a half, so I am anxious to see how much he has grown and matured. His 2nd raiser mom has some special exposures with him in mind when he comes down this way. I am curious to find out what they will be doing.

Love,
Wayne's 1st Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment